Music Lessons : piano, singing, ukulele and bass guitar.
Each lesson has theorical, technical, and practical elements to further develop required abilities :
- Musical Vocabulary
- Rhythmic Exercises
- Listening Exercises
- Technical Exercises
- Sight Reading
- Repertory Knowledge
Singing Lessons Here are what singing lessons offer: Develop your musical ear; Work on your vocal technique: strength, precision, breathing, and voice control; Perfect your vocal musical theory: written and dictation; Open up to improvisation and songwriting (music & lyrics); Improve your self-confidence through singing; … and have a lot of fun !
Ukulele can be a great choice of instrument for adult and children for many reasons :
- Its little size renders it easy to carry (school, trips, summer camps, etc…) which makes it ideal for children.
- Its basic chords are easier than the guitar’s. One can learn simple songs and develop rhythmic skills more rapidly.
- It can be used as an introduction the the guitar as both are very compatible. The switch from one to the other is natural.
- The repertoire is endless: trad. Hawaiian songs, jazz, blues, classical, folk, pop, rock, bossa-nova, etc… There must be a ukulele version of your favourite song !
Bass Guitar Lessons
- Right and Left hand technics for beginners.
- Technical improvement for intermediates.
- Song performance in various styles: pop, rock, blues, funk, etc…
- Creation of a solo in a song.